Saturday 5 September 2009

First Post, Haul and Kittens

Hey, it's my first blog, so I'm new to all this. I'm going to post fashion and beauty mostly, and some stuff about my life. So this is my first post, and I have some exciting news!

I've always loved cats, and my last cat died last summer, and we didn't get a cat straight away. We moved house then in December and didn't get a cat then either. But now, after months of asking my mum, we're getting two kittens! We called the shelter place, and they have two 5 week old kittens, that are related, one's a grey tabby and the other's a black with a little white on him. We're seeing them tomorrow, so it's going to be exciting as I love kittens!

I bought some stuff also. I've been to Cardiff and Edinburgh in the holidays so I have some stuff from there. And some back to school stuff including MAC, Babycham, Body Shop and Primark and a new mobile phone!

All I bought. Top is my school bag from Babycham, I got it for £5 from this website called d r shoes. I was like, woaah, cheap stuff, they had a sale on everything. The same bag sold for £40 on another website. I got the Babycham trainers from the same website for £4. I love them except they're really pointy, which look weird off, but fine on. I love them! The two tshirts are from Primark, the thin stripes were £1 and the fat stripes one £1.50. They're great I got another shirt from Primark, like the fat stripes one but with grey and purple stripes and I also got black jeans for £8. The black boots are from Primark, £13, the pointy black jazz shoes/brogues were £8. The black round toe shoe are from Dorothy Perkins, £15 from £28. The bath stuff are from Primark for my friend's birthday. My new BlackBerry and some makeup.





My Blackberry! :D and MAC Woodwinked, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    thanks for commenting and following me :)
    i see you're new and wow i like your brogues and your blackberry :)
    btw i am sorry about your cat!
    i'll look forward to more of your posts.
    and about the polaroid cameras, it's a no-no cos we don't really have carboot sales round our area and well film just costs too much! so i shall have to settle for a normal camera haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog! i'm your first follower :D would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine :) laura xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete