Sunday 27 September 2009

Lush Rockstar Soap: Review



Yesterday, my dad took me and my sister to Manchester, and (woo) they have a Lush there. I've been wanting to smell Lush stuff for ages, but in Cardiff I never go in. My closest Lush is like 1.5 hours away, so it's not like I can pop into one anytime I like.

Anyway. I went into Lush and, OMG, it was... well, lush! I just felt like a child stuck in a toy store or something. And I went straight for the soaps, as, it's what Lush's know for, right? I tried looking for porridge but no luck. But Rockstar was there, looking, and smelling, gorgeous. So I pick it up, and, meh, it smells too sweet, it's really nice, but not the best smell IN the shop. I decided to buy some anyway, as everyone loves it and porridge wasn't there.

I'm not gonna lie now, the whole way home (2 hours) I was smelling it. OHMYGOSH it is heaven in soap. It's lovely. I can't really describe it, some mix between those sherbet sweets and something else. I cut mine into 14 little cubes, and I find that's enough for me? I thought maybe I'd need more, but nope, 1 cube leaves my body smelling luscious and like a candy store. I LOVEEEE it, deff. buying more next time I'm somewhere with a Lush nearby.

3 comments:

  1. Im glad you enjoyed your visit to Lush I just love the place, cute blog BTW xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm lush is heavenly!! i like to just go in the store and smell things.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This soap is one of my fav soaps ever from lush ^_^

    ReplyDelete