Tuesday 8 September 2009

Tag: 10 Facts

Hey everyone :) I've got 4 followers, thanks so much!


So, I was tagged by Sarah, thanks! :)
It's a 10 facts about you tag and I know I'm going to find this hard, let's time this, haha!

Time starting: 20.22

1. I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat any meats, fish or any products that have whey or gelatine and animal bits in them. I loved meat, and I do not find it hard at all! I eat Quorn stuff when my family have meat!

2. I own 2 websites that I used to blog, actual websites one's a .info and the other a .org. But I rather use this because everyone of my friends from the graphic design/coding world quit and I lost all my coding anyway! So I'm letting them expire, which is sad :(

3. I love cupcakes. Everytime I see a shop sell one, I buy one. My fave flavour is chocolate and strawberry coming in second place.

4. I have a venus flytrap plant called Pookie. Dangerous things need cute names.

5. I owned Sims 3 the week it came out, but never played mine because my laptop's RAM wasn't large enough. I actually knew this when I bought it, but I wanted it ever since they announced they were making it.

6. I break everything that is worth over £100. My iPod, 2 phones, laptop, DS and many chargers. I've actually already broken my BlackBerry's charger. I need help with this.

7. I'm wary of new people now because of how many times I've been used and dumped and been lied about by 'friends'. I hate bitchy people and the ignorance of people. It makes me want to scream.

8. I picked graphics, ICT, history, French, music technology and extra Math as my GCSE subjects.

9. I'm on grade 5 singing, which I'm proud about! *smug face*

10. I really, really, really want a ferret! But my parents do not like this idea(?!) I was going to call him Rodger! :)

Okay finished, not that hard to think of 10 facts actually! End time: 20.34, only 12 minutes to do this! Yaay!

I tag everyone that reads this. Most people have done this so, I just tag whoever wants to do this.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hi!:)
    btw i changed my blog address, it's not teaplusfashion.blogspot.com because that's just much more me!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :)
    your blog is really great!
    haha i totally don't get all this award thingybob, but yano congrats!
    xo

    ReplyDelete