Sunday 13 September 2009

How Hard Is It To Save?

Hey everyone. I've been really busy this week, I have 10 homeworks, which basically sucks, I've got 3 left, the 3 biggest ones, and all due in this week. Boo!

So I went shopping this weekend, bought some stuff for my dad's birthday. I was going to go with some friends, but my best friend wasn't going and I didn't want to be stuck with 9 boys on a bus talking about Chuck Norris(?!)

So anyway, I went with my parents and sister, my sister was getting some goodies from my parents as a 'well done on doing so well in your GCSEs' (she got 6A* and 5As, btw) so we were just walking around the shop, and we see my sister's English teacher, who's her favourite teacher. My sister was avoiding her so she didn't 'disturb' her shopping, whatevs. Then my mum walks right up to her and talks to her, I laughed so hard because the plan failed so quickly.

Anyway, I decided that I'm going to save my money for a MAC and lush splurge in a few months (such a long time away, sigh) so I have money to get more than one this from each store, like I usually do. So my shopping list:
MAC MSF Natural
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
MAC eyeshadow in Tempting and Folie (yay, nay? help me out with which shadows to get please)
MAC blush (not sure about this, help? haha)

Lush porridge soap
Lush rockstar soap
Lush Cupcake (facial thingy? any good?)


So do you guys recomend anything from Lush/MAC for me to get?

Thanks xoxo

3 comments:

  1. question what is it with boys and their admiration for chuck norris? i don't think i'l ever understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey I washed the kids is an amazing soap from lush, smells sooo good :) Lovely blog you have, I followed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, well done to your sister. i'm freakin' out bout GCSEs, i don't even know what to pick because i'm so indecisive!

    i'm really likin' your blog, i remember it at the start and it's really progressed!

    teaplusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete